Hello from wolves. EML on after EGR valve replaced.

Pablomez

Hi all just joined tonight. I've got a t6 and I'm having lots of problems with the blasted engine management light. Just had a new egr valve but light still on. Does this mean I probably need a new pdf. Doing me head in lol. Cheers.

The EML light will come on for any number of reasons, you need to scan with VCDS or read the engine fault codes

On another recent thread regarding EGR replacement a video was posted. In the video it showed the EGR valve being re-calibrated with VCDS. Do you know if this has been done?

Hi all just joined tonight. I've got a t6 and I'm having lots of problems with the blasted engine management light. Just had a new egr valve but light still on. Does this mean I probably need a new pdf. Doing me head in lol. Cheers.
Just out of interest, who fitted the EGR, they did clear the fault codes afterwards? I work in Bilston, if you wanted to pop over I could scan your van for you

Just out of interest, who fitted the EGR, they did clear the fault codes afterwards? I work in Bilston, if you wanted to pop over I could scan your van for you
Hi eurofit staff rd did the egr. They cleared it but it came back on. They now think the pdf has either been tampered with as its giving a low reading instead of a high reading which would indicate soot. Knackered sounds about right.

Back