Hello from Sweden

old_o

Soon to be owner of a new T6 Kombi Highline (4wd, T32). 6 seat version. Thought I might say hi from Sweden.

Will be joining ‘team white’ some time early next year when I take delivery. Already learned a lot and gone through the rollercoaster ride of trying to fit new wheels/tyres for the Bulli. Decided to go for a set of 20” Judd T311R (bronze).

Oh! If anyone knows a place where I can pick up ‘tie down loops’ the can be placed in the rails I’d appreciate it. Found a place in Germany, but can’t seem find the link to the page...

Thanks for all the amazing help so far!!!

Last edited:
Welcome on board @Rompa ! I am also realising that MTB and the Cali/Transporter is a very good combination :) Was into MTB a few years ago, when I then got my KTM EXC and went off-road. EMTBs are now calling me. Thinking of getting one.

Enjoy!

Welcome on board @Rompa ! I am also realising that MTB and the Cali/Transporter is a very good combination :) Was into MTB a few years ago, when I then got my KTM EXC and went off-road. EMTBs are now calling me. Thinking of getting one.

Enjoy!

thanks Kurien Philip! Its a perfect car for mtb’ing and towing caravan . Here in Sweden emtb is a grey zone , legal or unlegal, they havent decided yet...

Hey All

I see a huge amount of links from shops from the UK or DE and have bought several things from those before but, I was wondering, does anyone know any shops with specialized T6 accessories and parts based in Sweden?

Cheers

Reactions: CAB
Hello!
From Sweden and are driving a T6.1 MY2020 245hk 4x4 automatic with modified software from a company here in Sweden.
Just checking in to say hi. :cool:
Will try to learn more about this perfect van for my big family and find nice options/modifications.
Sadly, my English isn't perfect but i'll get to the point. :rolleyes:
Regards Daniel

They are so much nicer interior wise. But still.. Minimum twice the price here. Can allmost get airride,wheels and lots of other stuf and still come out less than t6 :oops:
As some may say on here... its only money, you won't regret a T6! Newer nicer and never ending place to spend more money with a better foundation!

Back