Hello From Spain

Hello every body!
Glad to join this forum.
Owner of a T6.1 almost new, just 2 years old. 110KW DGS7 4 Motion.
Before that, about 30 years in T3!
French, what my location at Barcelona doesn't say...
To be honest, I came here for the impressive collection of docs. It seems to be a lot better than what is available to me for now from Spain or France.
JJ
1657455076438.png

Hello all! Just joined the forum. I'm Aleix, 35yo, from a little town of Catalonia (NE of Spain). My wife and I just bought a VW Caravelle T6, Trendline DSG 2.0 TDI 150hp. from end of 2020, 3+3+3, black, with 26Kkm. We bought her for professional purpose (so black and 9 pax was mandatory) but also to use it as daily car, two little girls, cat, dog, some stuff, etc. We would like to do some upgrades to use it occasionally for camping (some weekends). I joined the forum in order to find some information from you guys and also to contribute our grain of sand. Thanks in advance! G'night!

Hi everyone!

From Mallorca I want to introduce my T6.1 4M Beach. After 5 years of plenty of happiness with my old T5 OutDoor Edition... I decided to step forward one and got this (in my opinion) beauty Beach.

Probably I failed with the wheelrings ... 18"!! Probably 17" would be the best for a light 4x4. but...

Hope to learn more with this amazing community and contribute my knowledge in any way I can

thanks!!

20211011_111406.jpg
20210905_202117.jpg
20210313_154027.jpg
IMG_2975 copia.jpg

Hi everyone! My name is Emili, from Barcelona, however everybody knows me as Fili. Joined the forum a few days ago, but only now I can post the first pic of my new van, a T6 Ocean from 2019. Previously, I've had 2 T4 California 2.5 TDI, however the restrictions on vehicle access to the city have somehow forced me to sell my old and hugely loved house on wheels. At the moment I have a good bunch of questions about this car, but I hope that at some point I can share experiences with you all and contribute a bit.
Cheers

IMG_3431 presentation.jpg

Hello

I´ve just joined to this forum.

Really I have not a van but Tiguan 5N2 and I love learn about our cars.

This is why I want to become a member of this forum, I hope can add some content to you.

Regards

Paco

Hello

I´ve just joined to this forum.

Really I have not a van but Tiguan 5N2 and I love learn about our cars.

This is why I want to become a member of this forum, I hope can add some content to you.

Regards

Paco
Hope you like learning about Vans as well welcome

Back