Hello all, new member with two vans

G11hws

T6 Pro
Hello All,

Happy owner of two t6@s, one lwb t30 panel van 150 dsg highline and one swb t30 kombi 204 dsg highline.

short summary:- 150 dsg white no options, upgraded the headlight bulbs to 150% extra bright bulbs (okay) and fitted aftermarket heated seats (superb). Covered 5000 miles mpg averaging 40.1 tank to tank calculation, also has had an engine management light relating to the NOX sensor on for most of this time. The light in no way effects performance or mpg and the VW technician that came reset it and asked me to let them know if it came back on, well it does but will go off on its own after about 100 engine restarts then comes back after about 250 miles (don't have the time or energy to keep chasing them will use it till it stops of its own accord).

204 dsg grey:- led lights (wow!!!!!), app connect carplay (very good), electric sliding doors left and right (very nice), reversing camera, door seals, heated seats ( okay, but not as good as the ebay ones in the other van), other bits but cant remeber now. covered 2000 miles mpg averaging 38 tank to tank calculation, no faults as of yet. was delivered with a glazed rear tailgate but should of been solid ARGHHHH!!!, also had two small blemishes on the bumper and drivers door will need a good detailler to sort both. was compensated for the tailgate and paint blemishes with a cash refund to sort the issues at my leisure couldn't be arsed to send the van back to the dealer they would only bodge it and i would end up sorting myself anyway!!!!!

sorry for rambling on, both vans purchased from nationwide vans who were superb throughout and couldn't be more helpful (thanks luke if your on here).

I will give a review of the lights on both vans as both vehicles are operated at night and we really get to see them in action side by side. We have the carista app as well great little tool.

Cheers Glenn.

IMG_2665.JPG IMG_2863.JPG

Cool beans. What the two van story?
Needed for work? One for the week, one for weekend? His n Hers?

@ehuplad they are both for work we got them to replace a transit custom and Nissan navara, we need one for materials and tools and one for ferrying labour to site.
Having said that since using the kombi I have been enjoying driving again so I might even pay the bik tax and have it for personal use. Biggest problem is having seen what some have done to their t6's it has got me thinking about upgrades to mine!!!!

I know, keep telling myself to leave it alone!!!! I will run them for few months to see if they continue to be reliable, I can live with the odd fault here and there as long as they don't go into limp mode like the transit and decide they prefer to live at the dealership!!!!!!!!

Remember we need pictures as proof please!!!! What size wheels are you going run with the b14's

Remember we need pictures as proof please!!!! What size wheels are you going run with the b14's
Keeping my black 18" sportlines (original style) for the time being. I have gone round the houses and back again on wheels as I have the T32 so need load rated, and struggling to find anything that I like that meets 860kg per wheel. Then getting the right size and rated tyre for a 20" rim has equally frustrated.

may have to splash out on the B14s from veeduppers, there on offer £833. + £100 voucher :)

@DaveyB they would be my preferred choice of wheels if I change to 18's, are they reasonably quiet at motorway speeds as the van on 16" tyres is bumpy and crash but also quite noisy but the kombi on 17" tyres is very compliant over the bumps and the tyre roar is very minimal. Ideally I will put 18's on the kombi and put the 17's on the van then ditch the 16's

Maaa maaa bah rmmmm (fingers in ears) - not listening (said a little louder than normal).
My budget can't be expanded any further. Enjoy the B14s.

Back