Hello all, new member with two vans

Afraid not, and there the is the top hat to go on, but dont have to worry about that bit ;)

@DaveyB they would be my preferred choice of wheels if I change to 18's, are they reasonably quiet at motorway speeds as the van on 16" tyres is bumpy and crash but also quite noisy but the kombi on 17" tyres is very compliant over the bumps and the tyre roar is very minimal. Ideally I will put 18's on the kombi and put the 17's on the van then ditch the 16's
I'm happy with them, which is why I plan to see how they go with the B14's before making a final decision on whether to up then for 19's or 20's. I find the ride is ok from the tyres not too noisy, and plenty of sidewall to eat up the potholes. I do however already have the eibach 30mm springs on it so that could equally be part of the ride quality. I can't say I've found it particularly noisy on tyre noise but then the van is fully lined and sound deadened, plus I have some awesome speakers.

So probably would work out more in the long run. Mine is going to TransporterHQ and they are detailing £1095 fitted.

Cheers @DaveyB, that is the set up I was going to opt for if I go down the modding route, eibachs and 18". Would like to to go low and 20's but it's a company owned van.

Looks good @DaveyB, does the 30mm take the body roll away from standard?
Oh yes it definitely improves it. When we we're considering whether to jump out of the A6 and go for a van we borrowed a van for a day from a VWCV dealer in Northampton, which was standard ride height. When we we're cruising that round the country lanes I was not enjoying the body roll at all, having been used to very squat and sure footed cars. So when we decided to take the plunge I knew I had to try and find one that was already dropped. The eibach 30mm springs that you can get fitted by the dealer are fine. Take the wallow out massively. Only reason I am going for the B14's (which are being fitted right now) is because I want it lower and even tighter.

Yep but dont have to worry about vat and fitting so its a good deal for me + i have no time to go there unfortunately but thats a good deal

Yep but dont have to worry about vat and fitting so its a good deal for me + i have no time to go there unfortunately but thats a good deal
Very good price mr studley glass you fitting yourself ?don't look hard to be honest. the mention of hq transporters was the best price I was given in comparisons with your price.
I'm only flat rate vat scheme so don't think I could put b14s threw my ltd company books :( even though I'm happy enough with my eibachs

No i will just drop the bus into my mechanic man will drop them on for me as he ours me plenty of flavors and hes the only guy i trust to do things correct and properly.
Makes a change to get something back :). I will let them settle then get the set up and aliment checked when i have the rims on.

Back