Heko Front Windscreen Protector (aka Bonnet Protector).

Bemmy GY

Evening all, as the post says, but thats what they call it on their website?
yes or no on a white van?
If so, please show me your pics.

White camper van also. Definitely not in my radar of things i would like to buy but thats just personal choice. Obviously protects the van from stone chips but i just can't get my head around the look of it. Just my opinion. I know a few guys on here have them.

White camper van also. Definitely not in my radar of things i would like to buy but thats just personal choice. Obviously protects the van from stone chips but i just can't get my head around the look of it. Just my opinion. I know a few guys on here have them.
I'm thinking the same, I have the normal Heko window deflectors & I think it does enhance the look, but not so sure on the bonnet.

Yes wind deflectors do look good and a decent mod, but its so easy to get carried away with the t6. There is so much stuff out there to tempt our pennies out of our pockets. Looks like you got a decent van already there. Just take your time and decide on the mods. I have at least 5 things in my lock up i have bought and decided against it, or haven't got round to doing yet. My missus would go hong kong fuey on my ass if she ever found out the code to my lockup and looked in it.

Yes wind deflectors do look good and a decent mod, but its so easy to get carried away with the t6. There is so much stuff out there to tempt our pennies out of our pockets. Looks like you got a decent van already there. Just take your time and decide on the mods. I have at least 5 things in my lock up i have bought and decided against it, or haven't got round to doing yet. My missus would go hong kong fuey on my ass if she ever found out the code to my lockup and looked in it.
Indeed! you are bang on there! I said once its had its Pendle remap, which it has & I've got the new alloys, next week, then thats it until after chrimbo! :whistle:

Back