Hazard light switch illuminated when locked

Magpie1832

Model maker extraordinaire
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all, was just a wondering in these early hours. Sometimes when I lock the van with fob it locks the doors all the lights dim and go off but the hazard switch is illuminated. Some days it does it some it doesn't. All doors are locked I go around each one and unlock and lock and wait. Then it goes off sometimes. I have courtesy lights active too.

It was off this morning. Here is the switch. It's on very lightly, but brighter when hazards are on. Will get pick tonight if it does it. Cheers 20220515_093232.jpg

I think this stays illuminated on our t6.1 when it’s locked, along with the footwell lights, but it goes off after about 10 mins which seems normal after a Google? Is this the same thing? :)

T6 2017. No other lights other than side lights for 10 seconds. They go off but this stays on. Haven't checked after 10 minutes can do tonight.
Only really wondering cos got back from day out at 1 in morning and was checking each door was locked and shut. Don't think neighbours would like me to do again.

Last edited:
I think this stays illuminated on our t6.1 when it’s locked, along with the footwell lights, but it goes off after about 10 mins which seems normal after a Google? Is this the same thing? :)

No lights are on. I went out last night and tried it. It seems to be like bethamari said. It went of after 30ish second. But will keep an eye on it.

We were camped on Anglesey in our T6.1 this week end and I noticed that the footwelllights and hazard light switch was on solid. This was when we shut the side door and all other doors were shut but not locked.
When I woke up next morning the lights were off.

John

Back