Has anyone had issues with T32 4motion 204bhp?

Jondog73

Has anyone had issues with T32 4motion 204bhp, bought one just out of warranty in the summer and all though it has full service history with vw and has had fly wheel ERG changed has been towed into Vw as has broke down making a terrible rattling sound ,
I have now been told that it will probably need a new engine and turbo due to the the balance shaft ,
The Vw garage are telling me there doesn’t seem to be any good will , be customer services have been less than helpful , really need best advice possible as I’m being told it gonna be about 10 k to sort out . All advice welcomed

Didn’t the place you bought it from give any sort of warranty? Most dealers worth their salt will give 6 to 12 months.

That don't sound good. . . . .

What millage and age is the van?

More van history?

This sounds like everyones nightmare and i feel your pain...

Is there any way the initial flywheel and other VW work carried out under warranty could be a contributing factor to this current problem...

I think that would be the way i would be getting VW to look at it... i.e. the current problem now was always underlying and has now got worse to the point of failure....

Its been in and out of VW with issues... So maybe more phone calls and knocking on doors higher up the ladder may help them change their mind....

Isn;t there a VW HQ place you can make your case, rather than speaking to local dealer...

Back