Guy Martin D-day Landing

Have set that to record. Husband is currently very much interested in his history, especially war history so this will appeal to him.
Thanks for letting us know.
:)

I will be watching that, with a brew in hand. I'm in Normandy all next month, and be visiting all the beaches on my days off.
My son and I spent a couple of days there after the 24h Le Mans racing a couple of years ago, incredible place! Make sure you visit the American Cemetery, it truly is unbelievable...

Every programme Guy makes is always enjoyable to watch.

i know he'd have the balls to jump out of a plane, but I was afraid his legs would give way on landing!

Fantastic program for so many reasons

Every programme Guy makes is always enjoyable to watch.

i know he'd have the balls to jump out of a plane, but I was afraid his legs would give way on landing!

Fantastic program for so many reasons
Yeah I watched it. Funny as fook when he landed in the field on the wrong side of the perimeter fence and had a two hour walk back.
Good old windmilling match with the trooper as well.

Speaking of Guy Martin, have you seen that day 1 of the I.O.M TT has already claimed a life?

Speaking of Guy Martin, have you seen that day 1 of the I.O.M TT has already claimed a life?
Very sad to hear

I been recording the ITV4 shows, weather has not been good, so not much practice runs or racing.

Back