Dave Coughlan

T6 Pro
Hit a low flying bird yesterday and the front main grill is now cracked and damaged. The VW emblem went missing but managed to find that...

So wondering what options are out there for a new grill? Links and pics would be great

Looked into the ABT and yes it’s an add on not a full grill. At that price I was expecting full grill so dam expensive for what it is :mad:

Looked into the ABT and yes it’s an add on not a full grill. At that price I was expecting full grill so dam expensive for what it is :mad:
Wow!! I thought it was a complete new grille too for that price!!

Bizarrely I searched ‘Salop’ and only got this thread, but then found the thread you refer to when I searched ‘Salop Vans’

Bebb (salopVans) do a variant of grill, with their logo etc.. alittle like ABT

Just telephoned Salop, circa £250 painted and fitted. They said they wouldn’t want to post the grille as it’s liable to get damaged easily, but stated it’s durable once fitted to the van.

Just telephoned Salop, circa £250 painted and fitted. They said they wouldn’t want to post the grille as it’s liable to get damaged easily, but stated it’s durable once fitted to the van.
Wow, didn't think they were that much pal.
Well, if we (T6F) can assist with delivery then let us know. Im heading south 9th March if thats helps?

Cheers, @Fish. I got the impression he’d only supply and fit himself, rather than post. I’ll put it on the back burner for the mo but appreciate the offer all the same :thumbsup:

Back