Wanted Anyone looking to down size LWB to an awesome T6 Kombi SWB

JimDiesel

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi All,
So the missed really didn’t want to swap her small car for an LWB Kombi, so we searched for the best SWB we could find…
We then spent a small fortune doing stage one of a conversion whilst we lived with it and decide on next stage…
Now SWMBO says “I could manage a LWB” !! FML!!!
So, I don’t want to go to stage 2 of kitchen and rib then sell so looking at options now…
I really don’t want to go down the tyre kicker route of selling on auto trader and searching for the right bus, so thought I’d post on here first to see if anyone has a similar spec/condition/mileage LWB who is looking to down size and would be looking to do a deal one way or the other…

Would possibly consider selling to genuine interest of a forum member.

Like I say just seeing if it’s an option, ours is an absolutely stunning excellent condition 2019 Swb, kombi 150 DSG, 16k mls, k-tech coil overs by Steve at CRS. carpeted, insulated by apple county customs, planar heater, pop top, 250w solar, victron mppt, 110ah lithium leisure battery, ctek split charger, LED lighting through out inside and out, 12v & usb and 230 hook up and sockets, 2 x swivel captain seats, kombi nation bed system, heated screens and folding mirrors, in garden bamboo green. Side steps, vw carbon splitter, vw carbon rear bumper protector & gloss black grill & badges, trust removable tow bar… Probably a load more things but can’t think of everything….

I will put more pics on tomorrow, when I can get some taken.

If your pondering or have any questions please give me a shout…

IMG_7940.jpeg

IMG_7943.jpeg

Last edited:
Back