Goose poptop

Def worth a gander.... Looks great and loving the branding!

That’s fine bud.see how it could have look that way we’re be at some of the shows next year hopefully with trade stand,,pop and see us check out the product.
I completely support the “Remington” moment of loving a product so much that you buy the company.

Equally, you’ll appreciate that keeping a forum like this “ad free” is reliant on membership - the same members who may convert to become customers.

Reactions: Bav
It's true then, you're a real-life Victor Kiam! Apologies for doubting you.
Thanks Chris
I completely support the “Remington” moment of loving a product so much that you buy the company. Equally, you’ll appreciate that keeping a forum like this “ad free” is reliant on membership - the same members who may convert to become customers.
I completely support the “Remington” moment of loving a product so much that you buy the company. Equally, you’ll appreciate that keeping a forum like this “ad free” is reliant on membership - the same members who may convert to become
I completely support the “Remington” moment of loving a product so much that you buy the company. Equally, you’ll appreciate that keeping a forum like this “ad free” is reliant on membership - the same members who may convert to become customers.
Hi jog,on the Q off add free I totally get and apologies if I broke a rule ,on a safety note do you think people with a vw deserve a safe roof that’s not going to peal of on the M25 or the canvas catch fire,most don’t use fire retardant material and I can tell you we have tested the canvas materials company’s are using with shocking results ‍
Marketing aside Luke set out from the start to make a safe roof for his family as after looking at what was available on the market he was not impressed with build quality so made his own,
Again apologies for the rule break

Thanks Chris

Hi jog,on the Q off add free I totally get and apologies if I broke a rule ,on a safety note do you think people with a vw deserve a safe roof that’s not going to peal of on the M25 or the canvas catch fire,most don’t use fire retardant material and I can tell you we have tested the canvas materials company’s are using with shocking results ‍
Marketing aside Luke set out from the start to make a safe roof for his family as after looking at what was available on the market he was not impressed with build quality so made his own,
Again apologies for the rule break
Glad everything is out in the open. I admit I was very suspicious of the posts a year or so ago.

In my opinion it has the potential to be a great roof, and maybe what I am looking for (currently wondering about a pop top but not found one for me yet). I love the hammock idea.

I can see the idea of a transparent roof is a unique point and may be fantastic, however it raises a couple of questions. I can see the retractable blind bit on the bed board, but doesn't this make it impossible to sleep on? So the question that arises from that is will the roof be available without the transparent roof so it can have a traditional solid bed board.

Also what was the thinking of putting the hinges on the inside of the canvas? I remember another roof manufacturer that started like this but the soon changed the design to put the hardware outside the canvas.

Glad everything is out in the open. I admit I was very suspicious of the posts a year or so ago.

In my opinion it has the potential to be a great roof, and maybe what I am looking for (currently wondering about a pop top but not found one for me yet). I love the hammock idea.

I can see the idea of a transparent roof is a unique point and may be fantastic, however it raises a couple of questions. I can see the retractable blind bit on the bed board, but doesn't this make it impossible to sleep on? So the question that arises from that is will the roof be available without the transparent roof so it can have a traditional solid bed board.

Also what was the thinking of putting the hinges on the inside of the canvas? I remember another roof manufacturer that started like this but the soon changed the design to put the hardware outside the canvas.
Hi,and yes there will be an option for the roof with no pano and outer hardware

actuators
Thanks for the info..I guess just one bolt on either side of the roof?

Your roof looks super cool btw although the size of the panoramic roof would limit the size of solar panel that could be fitted to the remaining part of the roof.

Reactions: Bav
Not really mate i was so impressed with the quality of what Luke designed I invested in the company and now a director,roof will be released in February 2024 look out for us in vw bus magazine.or come to are new workshop in hailsham where you can checkout are new roof.
BOOM!!!!

I was only jolly well right in my surmising!!!!!

Once in a million years I get it right - now's my 5 minutes of fame!

Back