Germany In June, Who’s Been

Oldrat

Senior Crafter
T6 Legend
Research is just gearing up!

We are just booking the Eurotunnel, and having nearly three weeks at the end of June in that there Europe. (Driving permits organised)
So
Where should I take me new campervan.
We are thinking of Bavaria, the romantic road, castles and Rivers?

We use CamperConnect, but are there any other decent campervan websites (in English please) that we should consider

Any advice welcomed

Did parts of Germany last year in my van. Went to Bernstau Kews, and stayed at a site that was walkable into the town and was also looking over the Mosel river. Absolute stunning place and would reccommend.

We went last may and it was superb weather. We went to the Mohne dam where the Dambusters did the job and stayed at a nice aire alongside the reservoir for the night and we then went to Dresden and Colditz. We stayed at the campsite at Colditz which is not bad and we then drove to Berlin and stayed in a hotel for a night because we wanted a good night out with a bath. The roads in Germany are fantastic to drive on and the whole country is very clean and puts the UK to shame. We will definitely be going again when we both retire and have more time. Its Switzerland for us this year.

Back