Genuine VW Front Spoiler/Splitter

Can't wait, but I think I will be disappointed, the rear spoiler could have been a lot better, hope the front is better.

Can't wait, but I think I will be disappointed, the rear spoiler could have been a lot better, hope the front is better.
I know what you mean. I saw the new rear spoiler on the weekend, not impressive at all. Dont like the way it slops up.

Does anyone know if the T5 rear spoiler fits the T6 tailgate? As i prefer the look of the older one.

T5 spoiler does not fit T6 tailgate as different shape.
I think the barn door spoilers do fit though but not 100%

Barn doors 100% yes. T6 and T5 both the same. Tailgate variants diffarent.

Looking forward to seeing this! Although best part of £500 is a fair chunk of cash, it better be good or its some colour coding and a maxton design style splitter for me as I feel like it doesn't need much extra 'chin' now that it's lowered etc.

Ditto still waiting ! Just waiting for everything to appear on VW ETKA parts system. As soon as I get a screen print or something better I will post :thumbsup:

Here's an example from a previous part order I was sent
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I had a phone all the other day bout it but was told no images until September, vin orders only

I seen that! looks big! hows that go then?. Need to see it fitted i think

Ummm not for me, it's definitely upside down it may look better painted and fitted pretty hard to tell. But for what they're asking for it I think your money would be better spent elsewhere.
If it ain't broke don't try fixing it! the front end looks fine standard, but that's just my opinion.

Looks just like the original sportline lip just more refined like the t6 front end.
I like it. Much better all the other monstocities for the t6. Only the maxton designs one looks great.

I think it's worth the price personally.

Back