Genuine Dash Pocket Liners?

Yeah sure, dash centre, glove box, coin pockets on both sides of the dash for the set of 5. The option will be the two lower centre of dash.

@Nick Winnall
I have the rugs for bugs floor matts and door pocket liners.
Would definately be interested in ones for the 3 peice upper central dash piece, and the two lower pockets (non-comfort dash)

These guys at rugs for bugs are great, just had full set and great fit, quality and service

View attachment 8723

One thing that would be nice imho, is if the carpet went up the foot rest area, especially useful on a long run, and for the DSG boxed vehicles.. Mind I haven't checked if this is an option from these guys, but would have expected it to be standard..

One thing that would be nice imho, is if the carpet went up the foot rest area, especially useful on a long run, and for the DSG boxed vehicles.. Mind I haven't checked if this is an option from these guys, but would have expected it to be standard..
We have looked at this but it just becomes a flappy addition that is awkward to trim, we are working on an extra piece that would be held in with velcro.

Back