Genuine Dash Pocket Liners?

Could somebody tell me if the bottom door liners are shaped to fit the plastic bit that goes in a bit. The pictures on the website don't appear to show they do, but the T5 ones do.

Just about to order. Did someone on here ask about forum discount? What was the result?

Got mine last week! Well pleased, great quality and super fast delivery. They're all rubber backed and the whipping/ bindings a nice quality too. I managed to order two sets for the dash pockets, no biggy, my brother in laws got a set now!

Got mine last week! Well pleased, great quality and super fast delivery. They're all rubber backed and the whipping/ bindings a nice quality too. I managed to order two sets for the dash pockets, no biggy, my brother in laws got a set now!

When you say fast delivery, how fast? I ordered a week ago and still no sign of mine, or in-fact a confirmation email of my order. I paid via paypal, I wonder if that changes anything?

When you say fast delivery, how fast? I ordered a week ago and still no sign of mine, or in-fact a confirmation email of my order. I paid via paypal, I wonder if that changes anything?
I don't wish to turn this thread into a moan about rugs for bugs but just to put you at ease I've been waiting about a week too. I ordered them after viewing this thread. It's possibly due to making them to order or having such a high demand for them being the only company that I've found to offer such a product. I'm in no rush as I'm sure they will be worth the wait judging by the positive reviews on here. It will also give the poor postman a rest for a short while.

Maybe I got lucky. I just checked both my orders, both via PayPal too, 1st order 21st June, this was for door pockets, dash inserts (x2) middle carpet and rear square, confirmed and shipped next day, had them by that weekend, second order 30th June cab carpet, got it Monday/ Tuesday this week. Black auto carpet with grey edging.

Back