fusebox

DaveBoyG

CTEK D250SE 12way Fusebox, have to reset by pulling fuse - CTEK D250SE with solar panels feeding leisure battery as well as smart alternator on a 2016 VW T6 Shuttle, 12way Fusebox, appliances with switches not working after switch is activated and need fuse to be pulled out and put back in to reset it, (fuses are intact)
I had a Diesel Heater fitted (Eberspacher) and I can switch it on with the control panel (801) but it then the control panel loses its display but the heater comes on, I am then unable to change the temperature or switch off the heater unless I remove the fuse from the fusebox, pop the fuse back in and the control panel display re-appears and works again until I start the heater again. Thought it might be an installation issue until the weekend, when I fitted a 12v socket, USB/voltage display and switch. Powered up ok with everything as it should, switched the switch to off then tried to switch it back on, no voltage display, removed the fuse from the fusebox, put it back in and display working again, switched it off again and same thing, pull out fuse to reset. Any ideas on what could be causing this? Is it likely to be a wiring issue or a faulty fusebox? Any help mostly appreciated.

Last edited:
Back