Furniture/kitchen manufacturers

Ethan Andrews

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I contacted EVO Designs today. After believing for 12 months that they would be the company to supply me my furniture.

Sadly they were not that helpful. They offered a slide out pod to go under a rear bench seat.

I have two single rear RIB seats. And approx 1200mm in length either side to place a furniture cabinet.

I can see me having to manufacture my own bespoke kit. As I don’t know anyone else who manufactures custom built furniture.

Can anyone recommend anywhere?

As youre in Brighton have you looked at Vangear Maxi Campervan Pod we are getting a Maxi with a fridge built in (smev 9722 and sink) as itll fit on the drivers sliding door side. They are in Brighton so you could see what they could do for you.

As youre in Brighton have you looked at Vangear Maxi Campervan Pod we are getting a Maxi with a fridge built in (smev 9722 and sink) as itll fit on the drivers sliding door side. They are in Brighton so you could see what they could do for you.
That was a fantastic recommendation thank you. I didn’t even know they exist!

Many thanks.

Looking to do my own worktops and cupboards etc. Looking to see if any companies can supply a skeleton to work from?

Cambee also worth a look. Also in Devon

Again not cheap, but great quality and more bespoke in look than much of what is in offer elsewhere

Hi, I’m doing some research for building a ca , I’ve see a few websites , evo design for example

but does anyone have any links to sites that sell the cupboards as a pack

Thanks

Hi, whilst my kombi is getting its roof fitted with a pop top I'm looking at what type of furniture/kitchen setup to go for. Im going to be getting a 130 rib bed so looking for slim kitchen. I've found the type I'm kind of looking for...

I'm just wondering if there are any other manufacturers out there to choose from, evo design seem to be the only flat pack I can find.

Back