Furniture inspiration

Ishawy

T6 Pro
We need a little inspiration for our furniture ie colours and design, can see your pictures!!!

I’ve got my van booked in at Vans55 in Gloucester, Johnny is a real nice guy everything is hand made on site all furniture is bespoke to your taste and spec any colour you want. Under slung gas and water tanks to save space, with a rib bed system which being recovered in leather. Can’t wait to get here finished. I’m a proper giddy kipper at the moment.

Enjoy the ride....
I know that when we were getting ours converted it was really exciting.We visited the converter several time throughout the build . Each visit only added to the anticipation of the Van getting completed and handed back . There are a lot of horror stories about conversions. We visited the big players with standard builds and nothing really ticked all the boxes so we then found a converter for a bespoke offering. We chose DVS having met the owners 4 years ago at Jk open day then last year we reconnected and completed the project . Having a good rapport with the person doing the job is of paramount importance equal only to that of their skills and ability for them to interpret your requirements and deliver a quality solution. It worked for us and I’m sure it will work for you . Enjoy the process,...

We are going for slim line furniture, with a fridge under the 130 rib bed. I want both seats rotating fully, plus my other half wants a wider bed. I love the orange looks great

@bobbybasic very interesting that thanks for sharing. Not entirely sure how that works with the rear wheel arch. Would severely limit any space in that pull out I guess

Back