Sold Full Rear Shuttle Conversion From A T6

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullracing

VIP Member
T6 Guru
As I am going for a full camper I will be removing all the rear of the van. I am hoping to fund a pop top with the sale of this and the caravelle seats (seperate ad) unless there is a pop top installer wanting to do a deal ;-)

A complete rear shuttle conversion removed from a 2016 T6 with 10k miles on and will fit T5 T5.1 and T6 models.It is used but in good condition.
This will enable you to convert your 2 or 3 seater to a 8 or 9 seater.

You get the following in Pandu material.
2nd row 3x single quick release seats
3rd row 3 seater bench quick release
Ultra soft carpet available with the SE model.
Full set of Quick Release clamps with all nuts.
All rear seat belts and fittings.
All headrests are included.
The rear Left and Right interior panels in black are also included but are from a SWB.
Any other rear surrounds/pillor covers also included.
The rear heater fan and matrix.
Full rear headlining with heater vents, lights and heater control. Any wiring loom in the roof also.

I am looking for £1500 ONO.
Based in Waterlooville area, Hampshire.
Crap pictures but here is a few.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In my way, open to offers to get these shifted.
Open to swaps, px on camper stuff too.

Are you open to splitting this or is it a job lot?

This is for the lot. Unless I have buyers for everything. Open to offers or suggestions though.

Lowest would be £800 otherwise I will put on the shelf and wait till the weather improves and we are not on top of christmas where I will get greater interest.
Already had higher then £700 from a converter.

Definitely alot for money here as I got 600 for my shuttle seats brackets and belts but kept all my trims and that was after a few months being up for sale

I thought so too. Maybe just the wrong time to be selling. I think I will remove from sale, put on a shelf in my workshop and readvertise after New year.
Also included and not on the list,
Both sliding door panels in black with blinds

Still have them on the shelf. Going to keep them there until I get interest in them.

As I am going for a full camper I will be removing all the rear of the van. I am hoping to fund a pop top with the sale of this and the caravelle seats (seperate ad) unless there is a pop top installer wanting to do a deal ;-)

A complete rear shuttle conversion removed from a 2016 T6 with 10k miles on and will fit T5 T5.1 and T6 models.It is used but in good condition.
This will enable you to convert your 2 or 3 seater to a 8 or 9 seater.

You get the following in Pandu material.
2nd row 3x single quick release seats
3rd row 3 seater bench quick release
Ultra soft carpet available with the SE model.
Full set of Quick Release clamps with all nuts.
All rear seat belts and fittings.
All headrests are included.
The rear Left and Right interior panels in black are also included but are from a SWB.
Any other rear surrounds/pillor covers also included.
The rear heater fan and matrix.
Full rear headlining with heater vents, lights and heater control. Any wiring loom in the roof also.

I am looking for £1500 ONO.
Based in Waterlooville area, Hampshire.
Crap pictures but here is a few.

View attachment 53304 View attachment 53305 View attachment 53306 View attachment 53307 View attachment 53308 View attachment 53309 View attachment 53310 View attachment 53311 View attachment 53312
Hi
I'm converting my SWB T6 panel van onto a shuttle, is this kit still available? Willing to buy everything you have that might be helpful in Shuttle conversion. You can pm me if you prefer. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back