Fuel set additive

Stripy

T6 Pro
After speaking to my neighbour, who swears by this stuff, I have just bought some to try.
It works out cheaper than v-power, I was just interested to know if anyone else uses this stuff as I had never heard of it before.
So if your useing it or have tried it, I would be interested in your views.

There have been several posts on additives, perhaps do a search. I use Millers and the DFP regens when I stop are considerably less.

There have been several posts on additives, perhaps do a search. I use Millers and the DFP regens when I stop are considerably less.
Just did a search.... Think I'll look to buy local! Delivery charge slightly steep to NI ! Hydra Maximus has good write ups and recommendations in other posts!

Screenshot_20220725_223023_com.android.chrome.jpg

I get mine from Halfords which I see has branches in NI. I recall reading a post detailing a VW product for ‘cleaning’ the system which had similar chemicals to the aftermarket variants. IIRC naphtha is a main ingredient.

I get mine from Halfords which I see has branches in NI. I recall reading a post detailing a VW product for ‘cleaning’ the system which had similar chemicals to the aftermarket variants. IIRC naphtha is a main ingredient.
Thanks @Paynewright, def at a disadvantage for delivery prices and even delivery option as lots of companies point blank refusing to deliver to NI. Yes there def are Halfords, the danger with that, and any type of shop infact, is you are very unlikely to come out with just what you went in for! I've been meaning to try so will keep look out....

Back