Frozen Spring Onions

GazGringe

T6 Pro
Morning all. Please be gentle I am new to the T6 world, but loving it.

I have the Dometic CRX50. Love the fact we have ice and very cold beer, but also have frozen spring onions. I have now turned the level down one. Hopefully, this is right. However, what is the correct level? Whilst I am prepared to lose spring onions, I am not prepared to lose ice for the G & T. Also, had frozen sausages all week, but not in the freezer section. Help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find on my fridge that the stuff on the top shelf near the freezer section can sometimes freeze if the fridge is set to very cold, so stack the more vulnerable stuff on the bottom shelf.

Make sure the removable freezer box is fully pushed to the back of the fridge, it may need de-frosting first.

I was having the same issue the my CRX50 as its hard to judge what setting to put the fridge on.

Since then I have just purchased one of these bluetooth thermometers, has it running on the drive for a week inside the fridge and managed to get the frdige temp to be around 4-5 degrees C consistently. Might help manage things better as you can get it to send you alerts if the firdge drops outside of the set temp ranges I've gone for 2-7 degrees.

I was having the same issue the my CRX50 as its hard to judge what setting to put the fridge on.

Since then I have just purchased one of these bluetooth thermometers, has it running on the drive for a week inside the fridge and managed to get the frdige temp to be around 4-5 degrees C consistently. Might help manage things better as you can get it to send you alerts if the firdge drops outside of the set temp ranges I've gone for 2-7 degrees.

I’ve been using mine for years now only on setting 2 ranging from below zero to well over 40 degrees in the van.
The ambient temperature should not have any effect on the temperature in the fridge. What will make a difference is not having enough air space in the fridge and how much time the door is open.

Back