Front wheel arch-liner fitting kit

Texxaco

T6 T32 204 DSG on SoLow 3H Air remapped to 257PS
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Can anyone help with part numbers for the inner wing liner fitting kits?
In can find the screws that hold the wheel arch liner in place but not the plastic inserts that fit in the body of the van that they screw into.

Thanks for your help all.

Anyone help with the above Part numbers please?

I have one of the packs at the office, it has several screws and several inserts in it (but not the plastic pin clips which is what I bought it for)

How many are you after ?

Message me tomorrow and I can give you the part number of the kit if required

Hi @Pauly all I need is the two plastic inner arch inserts. They are square in shape and are placed to the left and right of the strut. The screws screw into these.

Hope that helps.

cheers mate.

Should be able to sort that for you mate, give me a message tomorrow daytime to remind :thumbsup:

Will do mate, thanks for your help as these parts are all but impossible to find.

It’s Friday, long past pub o’clock

There’s always Monday

Lol Monday it is then.

Hi @Ads_Essex

thanks mate, you had my hopes up there.

I need the part numbers for the fitting kits sadly.

Yeah it’s the screws and plastic inserts to fit the arches. Can’t find the part numbers anywhere on the web.
Annoying as I only need two plastic inserts that sit in the wing above the struts.

It’s Friday, long past pub o’clock

There’s always Monday
Hey @Pauly any chance of the wheel arch fitting kit part number mate!
You have been in the pub a long time ;)o_O

Anybody else help out with the inner wheel arch fitting kit? Front only please?
@Pauly where are you when I need you? ;);)

Afraid it’s holiday season so not around the office much to fetch it, have looked on computer and can’t find it so will need to find the kit I have and get the numbers off it

No worries @Pauly, thanks for going out of your way mate.

A plastic wall plug of suitable size will do the same job, I’ve used them in the past without problem.
Round plug in a square hole, soon goes square when a screw is in it.
Cut to length as needed.

A plastic wall plug of suitable size will do the same job, I’ve used them in the past without problem.
Round plug in a square hole, soon goes square when a screw is in it.
Cut to length as needed.
That’s a decent idea as the plastic inserts are all I require. Annoying as the wheel arch drops on my wheel when I air out the suspension.
Cheers @DXX

Back