Front fogs.....none LED bulbs

I've got the same as @Shredder and they've been fitted in my T6 for about 10 months with no problems at all.
Plus the fade out function looks really cool.

@Tourershine that's good to know thanks. Haven't fitted mine yet. Only arrived yesterday. I wasn't sure whether the steering lock/cornering fade function would still work with these LED's. Great to know it does and all's well.

I'm expecting them to throw a noticeably more light out ?? (as well as looking more in keeping with the LED headlights)

@Tourershine that's good to know thanks. Haven't fitted mine yet. Only arrived yesterday. I wasn't sure whether the steering lock/cornering fade function would still work with these LED's. Great to know it does and all's well.

I'm expecting them to throw a noticeably more light out ?? (as well as looking more in keeping with the LED headlights)

Yes the fade function works perfectly, but they don't throw out more light. I'd go so far to say the standard bulbs light up the road more, but these do look much better.

@paulscryer there's a very decent picture of LED fog replacements on page 1 of this thread. That is basically the look you would be buying, matching the OEM LED headlight option perfectly

Back