Front fogs.....none LED bulbs

I've got the same and they look so much better but I bet that cap to get to them was a pain to remove

Yeah its hard to see the difference in pictures but i find them much better on the road, much better looking when its dark

I've got the same and they look so much better but I bet that cap to get to them was a pain to remove
Yes, could not shift mine so like @Pauly said, took a big trim removal tool to it still no joy then used my noggin and went for the side not bottom and they pop of easy as you like.

Reactions: Rob
They arrived today. Fitted in minutes...... Wow what a difference..... One happy man..... Thanks for the link fella. Will defo recommend changing to these...

Mine have come to.....oh got no combi to put them in SH%!

I need to fit some chrome indicator bulbs now, but had a quick look tonight. Looks a tricky job.

I get the point but I just wonder what happens to hi power fog light bulbs in real fog. I seem to recall that lots of light simply glares back at you?

Fitted some LED fog bulbs on the weekend, WOW, such a difference, all proper H11 beam just nice and white IMG_2210.JPGIMG_2214.JPG

Reactions: Loz
@VanBlanc , I'm wondering the Same, although I think that being lower than the headlight and with a flatter and wider spread it should be ok. Would be interested to hear people's experiences now that we're into the foggy season.

Did the bulbs you ordered
from amazon fit in the housing ok with that heat sink on the rear or the bulb

Thanks for the info just wondering if the H4 Bulbs i mentioned in an earlier post will fit the standard H4 lights now but the price is a bit offputing

Back