Front Cab Headling

T6180

T6 Legend
Just a quick one, how much space is there between the front cab headling and roof?

I've silent coated so far but wondering if there is enough of a gap to put either dodo mate or thermal liner over the silent coat?

Just a quick one, how much space is there between the front cab headling and roof?

I've silent coated so far but wondering if there is enough of a gap to put either dodo mate or thermal liner over the silent coat?
The space at the front (gap) is quite large ...as it houses my sunroof..so you should be ok :thumbsup:
A86FEA0F-7F8F-46C7-80CF-B3E65EB6AAF3.jpeg

If i remember before i fitted my velle one, i did dynomat and put a 15mm sound deading foam barrier and it clipped up fine. It was not possible in the rear because of the air con ducts in the velle headlining sit in between the roof support rails

If i remember before i fitted my velle one, i did dynomat and put a 15mm sound deading foam barrier and it clipped up fine. It was not possible in the rear because of the air con ducts in the velle headlining sit in between the roof support rails

So dodo mat should be fine then?

I've silent coated, just wondering how much dodo thermo and thermal lining I can get between there
Personal taste ..but don’t bury cables...7mm dodo liner has a good thermal barrier:thumbsup:

Was just about to ask the same question. I’ve got some 6mm and 12mm thermoliner and was hoping to use the 12mm

I managed to get 20mm (2x 10mm) of self adhesive acoustic foam above the headliner with a foil lined thermal liner under that.
Headliner job is well worth doing as it’s very close to your ears!

Back