Fridge V Yeti ?

DMB

Morning,
Hoping for some help.
I haven’t done lots of research in this yet but had my T6 kitted out with the KombI pack last year By exploria (which I love - but the bed squeaks - a detail to fix) and now need a”cooler”

I come from a design background so I love the Yeti - Cool AF!
Or a plug in fridge (recommendations welcome.

Cheers all. ☮️

Yetti with ice.

Or compressor fridge.

Me personally... Compressor fridge all day long.

If you’ve got mains power or a leisure battery then a compressor coolbox or fridge. If you haven’t then a yeti will last 3 or 4 days if prechilled and then a few ice blocks

Reactions: DMB
Morning,
Hoping for some help.
I haven’t done lots of research in this yet but had my T6 kitted out with the KombI pack last year By exploria (which I love - but the bed squeaks - a detail to fix) and now need a”cooler”

I come from a design background so I love the Yeti - Cool AF!
Or a plug in fridge (recommendations welcome.

Cheers all. ☮️
Look at National Luna fridges from APB, even cooler AF!
We’ve got this one

Just to throw a spanner…..we started with a cheap absorption fridge and traded up to a IndleB 51ltr compressor fridge and soon found out you want more nice cold drinks in the summer …so add a Yeti 45….

Dont forget Yeti do a discount for Blue light/military ….I saved 20%

Reactions: DMB
Take a look at Icey-tek coolers. Just brought some Jamon from Spain, put it in the cooler with 2 x 750ml ice blocks, 5 days later the blocks were still froze solid. The box wasn't opened enroute but still great performance I'd say. Definitely a cooler for me over a fridge, mines a day van so the cooler is more adaptable.

Direct from the link I posted to their Kickstarter campaign. You have to back the project, then delivery is predicted around June.
Any idea how much? It looks the dogs but I’ve been badly bitten on kickstarter before now!

Back