Fridge MCB tripped. Wont go back on.

LeanneTangoT6.1

TangoCamperT6.1
VIP Member
I have my Sanjo Fridge freezer in my camper, was working fine. Parked it up at storage for about a month then wouldn't turn on.
Mcb had tripped and will not turn back on.
Checked fuses from battery, all fuses around Sterling Power charger all good too.
Before I unscrew the Fridge are there any suggestions on what it could be?
Nothing else has tripped.
I did just see a site that mentioned fuses in the back of the fridge, is this correct as the Sanjo instructions do not mention any internal fuses.
Another random question lol, under my step on sliding door there is a blue wire which looks like its running the length of the van.
I cannot figure where it starts or ends, also found the light in the step also has no wire even going to it . The vehicle electrician that did this conversion, may need to resit a few exams lol. Also to point put the mcb that has tripped says 12v plugs which is clearly rhe Fridge. The conversion company in question, have asked me to drive over 500 miles to look at all the faults, and will not answer a single question. Annoyingly all the faults were not visible at the show room due to the leisure battery needing a good charge ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back