Well I hope this is sorted out soon
And I'm sure this isn't the norm
Now it's July its holiday season.
Keen to help as always.
Err on the side of caution.
Remember we're here to be friends.

Last edited:
Sniff...that was beautiful :cry:

I actually laughed at that quietly to myself, but it still attracted the eagle eyes, and owl ears of my wife, who blurted out something to do with 'midlife forum again, and again, and again' they just won't ever get it.

Oh and yes it's OK for them to be glued to Facecrack 24/7 because that's what 'normal' lemmings do. :mad:

Just received a set of sportline alloys and a spare wheel lock today from the forum shop. All packaged well and in good nick,couldnt fault prices either,thanks @Pauly

This is probably the dumbest question I’ve ever asked on a forum, so apologies up front. I see posts referring to the Forum Shop but can’t find it anywhere. Can someone put me out of my misery?

It’s no longer running
The T6 forum shop has now been closed

Unfortunately i do not have the time to operate the shop anymore so we have been forced to close it

I will still be making custom bits for people and doing wiring looms etc but no longer supplying VW parts in general, i will review this in time and may bring back a scaled down version of the shop at some point in the future but for the time being any items i have will be listed in the for sale section on the forum

Paul

Unfortunately, the Forum Shop is now closed. @Pauly used to run it but due to time and work constraints, it’s now closed. If there’s anything specific you were after give @Pauly a shout as he may have some surplus left over.

Hi guys. I was reading a thread about door seals and it was mentioned by Paul, some would be in the shop. Can someone help me in the shop? Thanks

i have these stickers . . .

and @Pauly has some forum window clings + mugs etc ( some bundles are coming soon )

you can also get some from the Forum Meets.

Back