Wheels Refurbished @ WheelWorkZ Slough (T6F discount)

Ralpher

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Well, after one year on our shitty British roads, my tyres are shredded, 3 of the 4 wheels are damaged by potholes and the whole thing comes just before Christmas... of course it does.

I went to Bracknell Tyres - Prodrive for the rubber parts, they were very good on price and helpful. After finding out my wheels had been knackered by said potholes, they pointed me in the direction of WheelWorkz who are over towards Slough. They too, are very helpful and have my wheels at the moment, I'm expecting them back next Wed/Thurs, pretty darn quick, a one-week turn around.

WheelWorkz do a good job (I've seen their work which is on show for your inspection on the premises) and it's very good. I was pleasantly surprised at their prices too, which are on their website.

Once I get my wheels back on the van, I will bang some more pics on here. :)

Evenin all, just got my wheels back from The Wheel Workz today. Three were damaged due to potholes and one was just stripped and painted.

The total cost to me was £403 which I thought was pretty reasonable.

I dropped them off last Wednesday and picked them back up today (Thursday), they even removed the old original wheels and replace with the refurbished ones.

I've photographed the details as you will see below. Mention the T6 Forum and I'm sure they will do you a deal, too.

(it's all part of the same group, pretty decent deals on tyres too!).

TyreWise & WheelWorkZ.jpg

Back