Folding wing mirrors - auto when locking?

Paul Binding

T6 Pro
I have a 2017 T6 which has folding wing mirrors.
They fold when using the switch on the door panel but should they fold automatically when locking the vehicle. I have tried to reset the windows as recommended by some people but that made no difference?

They fold when using the switch on the door panel but should they fold automatically when locking the vehicle. I have tried to reset the windows as recommended by some people but that made no difference?
Press (a second time) and hold the lock button on the key fob for a few seconds

Possibly, if it’s a MY2018 then it will, as @JOG said. Keep the button pressed when locking the van. If it’s a MY2017 then you need to change the coding

It it could be MY2016 can be coded and MY2017 needs a module. Can’t remember :eek:

Reactions: mmi
I’ve got a my2016 and mirrors fold by holding the lock fob button, this had to be coded but no additional hardware required

Hi ...I have posted a problem with my mirrors dropping when locked ...I believe the original van is 2017 but was first registered as a camper in early 2018 ...@Deaky you mention changing the coding and elsewhere a module ...can you further explain what and where these are please?
Colin

Hi ...I have posted a problem with my mirrors dropping when locked ...I believe the original van is 2017 but was first registered as a camper in early 2018 ...@Deaky you mention changing the coding and elsewhere a module ...can you further explain what and where these are please?
Colin
These are in relation to the mirrors folding up automatically when you lock the van. If yours are dropping when locked then this is a different issue.

Back