Fitted my Boab insect screen

Anyway, could you not cover just the grill with this to stop the bugs on a longer drive, them remove and bung it in the site washing machine? (When available) doubt the air flow restriction would be that great but will keep the bug cr@p off the rad.

Yes they are fine in the washing machine and come up like brand new. They are great for keeping the insects off your radiator and clogging up. Thanks for the reply

I was wondering if the net would pick up micro bits of road grits, trap them and then grind them into the paintwork over time?
That’s a good point. I will let you know long term how the paintwork is. I will probably be using the mesh for longer drives and when I’m driving in the evening.
Thank you

Nice pics of New Brighton in the background. Hope you live down there, @Wayne.wirral campers are not allowed down there anymore, in case you pump it up into a motorhome and stay with the others!
Good spot on New Brighton in the back ground... yes the local council did clamp down on the over night campers staying along the front.. I think the police issue fines also if you park up over night. It is a shame because in the summer the front and sunsets are second to none.

Totally mate, love going there. I grew up nearby and mum is still in Upton so know it well. Not stayed down there in the van. Cos mum isnt that far.
Like seeing New Brighton on ch4 in their sting too!

Totally mate, love going there. I grew up nearby and mum is still in Upton so know it well. Not stayed down there in the van. Cos mum isnt that far.
Like seeing New Brighton on ch4 in their sting too!
Keep it to yourself how good The Wirral and New Brighton is... otherwise the place will be heaving... only joking... it is a great place to visit and explore

This just reminded me, many years ago I used to use Wolf Chemicals - The Mask for trips down to France. Amazing stuff; spray on before the journey then just rinse off at the end and all the shite goes with it

Might try and find some more

This just reminded me, many years ago I used to use Wolf Chemicals - The Mask for trips down to France. Amazing stuff; spray on before the journey then just rinse off at the end and all the shite goes with it

Might try and find some more
That sounds interesting stuff... I must admit I’ve not heard of it but it sounds a good idea. Thanks for sharing. If you find any more information about it I would love to hear about it.

Back