First trip in the T6

Nothing wrong with people wanting to make money and provide for their families though mate. Im all for saving our green spaces etc and all these lucrative deals with contractors dont sit well with me, however if Bob wants to invest his earnings in 3 buy to lets to supplement his meagre pension then I'm right behind Bob lol

I on the other hand think Bob is an ar5e.
And yes everyone needs to make money but there are ways of doing it that are wrong.
I could invest in arms, tobacco, oil, etc but I don't; I invest in renewable energy innovations.
We could do business with Shell, EDF, whoever but we don't, we work with ethical businesses. We've turned down many potential clients that don't suit our ethics.

If more people considered where they spend money we'd be a lot better off.

Every pound invested in property is a pound taken away from those that need a home.

@Colinlp - totally agree and great to see someone else that shares these opinions.

Perhaps Bob would be less happy if Meibion Glyndwr paid a visit. Given the feelings of many I wouldn't be surprised if such a set of events happened again

All Bob wanted to do was buy houses from people who wanted to sell them so he could rent them to people who could not afford to buy their own lol

If more people considered where they spend money we'd be a lot better off.

Every pound invested in property is a pound taken away from those that need a home.

@Colinlp - totally agree and great to see someone else that shares these opinions.
An interesting fact on the Welsh news last night following on from the coastal town degeneration theme on BBC Breakfast yesterday:

In my own village the summertime population is approximately 9000 but come winter the population decreases to approximately 1000. During the winter this place is dead, like a ghost town, it's no wonder that the local population is slowly leaving.

Back