Fiamma F45s Privacy Room

Jimmmmy

T6.1
VIP Member
T6 Guru
First outing with the Fiamma Privacy room. Vids say it goes up in 10 mins, took us twenty but it was the first time and would be quicker now we`ve done it once. Pegging on a hardstanding was a bit hit and miss but would be easy on grass, overall very pleased with it so far.

f2.jpg

There is a clamping system on the side rails that clamp on to the roof, vid below shows full installation.

Looks good. How easy / practical is it when heading out on a drive? We have a driveaway awning, it’s just a case of sliding out the kador strip and off we go. I considered the Fiamma privacy room but assumed it would take bit more time to dismantle every time before driving somewhere? No idea if my assumption is correct or not though, so interested to hear from an actual owner.

Yea we have a Faros II air drive away as well as the Fiamma, as I said it takes about ten mins to put up and take down but means all the stuff you have in it either sits in the field (not an option) or you take it all with you if you want to drive away so not really an option but good for overnight stops. Will prob take them both in future.

We're having a F45s fitted on Thursday. Was going to get the Comfortz awning room which is £400 but this has made me think again. How much did you pay for the privacy room if you don't mind me asking? Seems to be wildly different prices about. Have you got a link too if possible?

We're having a F45s fitted on Thursday. Was going to get the Comfortz awning room which is £400 but this has made me think again. How much did you pay for the privacy room if you don't mind me asking? Seems to be wildly different prices about. Have you got a link too if possible?
This is what I have my eye on too, purely for the cost

I was very lucky as I was searching E Bay and found it brand new from a dealer for £500 because the box had been opened but everything inside was still wrapped and sealed, not sure of the list price now but probably a lot more than that. Worth having a look on the bay though, you never know.

I got one from a forum member (who is famous for buying stuff and getting shot of it soon after!) brilliant bit of kit

Back