For Sale Fiamma room for T6, BARGAIN 3 metre superb spotless condition. Goes on 45 rail

Garby

T6 Pro
Hi Please note the room is not pegged out just left loose to show what it looks like, when pegged out properly it looks really nice. Over a £1000 on line, I also have a single piece bought for £200, this is meant just for the front of the wind out when you don’t want anything else up, has its own curtains And again looks great, I’ve added a picture to show it on the wind out

We are selling our Fiamma room, it goes on a 3 metre f45 fiamme rail, I bought it with the van , the room is around 2 years old, it’s in absolutely excellent spotless condition, used twice, it fits on a long wheel base T6 Fiamma rail , the previous owner of the van never used it at all. See internet for information on T6 room.
The quality of this brand is superb , the picture shows it loosly set up as this was a picture from the person who sold me the van to give buyers an idea what it looks like it comes with the rail which goes in the middle of the roof (never used this). I think they are waterproof corner pieces, curtains, easy to set up, will through a soft holed ground cover, it has a C378CD86-C444-4301-B656-8B1D86893F83.jpegroll front if needed , separate door roll up, all the pegs, storm straps rubbers, and a decent very heavy duty Fiamma bag. Please note the room needs to be used with the wind out Fiamma cassette.

The only reason for selling is we have bought a small Eriba caravan to tow,. Pick up only from Manchster area, buyer would be happy with the condition as it’s literally like new.
I can take some dimensions but the room goes from the back of the van within 6” and up to middle of the passenger’s door
cash / bank transfer approved only
£500, no offers as it’s a genuine low bargain price already
8DE57D58-2F44-4CC3-979E-D811AECDEDB8.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a fiamma 45s. Have you had to fit extra brackets for the side panels on this? If it would suit my 3.0m one I could be interested.

I will measure up my rail later and put size on
Thanks Phil

I have a fiamma 45s. Have you had to fit extra brackets for the side panels on this? If it would suit my 3.0m one I could be interested.
Sorry I didn’t get back earlier , No extra brackets I will measure up my rail later

Hi
you wind the rail out from the Fiamma canopy , the sides just slide on, there is a type of side bracket what goes on the edge ov the canopy this has special clips which just clip over the material, there are a few videos on you tube showing how the room fits, it’s really simple when you see how it’s done, I’ve put it up twice , first time took me about 35 minutes, second time about 20 mins if that
hope this helps

Back