Fiamma 2 bike carrier compatible cargo boxes

Dreamer

Hi - just looking for recommendations for a compatible cargo box to fit the Fiamma 2 bike rack currently fitted on a T6 transporter with barn doors. Fiamma have their own but really expensive for what is a moulded plastic box. Thanks

Interested in this too, did you ever sort something? From what I can see, the (insanely priced) Fiamma box just connects in with u bolts. Maybe you could look at something like this - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fischer-12...lpcontext&ref_=fplfs&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&th=1

I suppose it'd be down to the distance between the bars.

Ps. Is your carry bike fitted to a T6.1? I just fitted mine and it wasn't the easiest task. I've had to mount it really far left on the van door.

Interested in this too, did you ever sort something? From what I can see, the (insanely priced) Fiamma box just connects in with u bolts. Maybe you could look at something like this - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fischer-12...lpcontext&ref_=fplfs&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&th=1

I suppose it'd be down to the distance between the bars.

Ps. Is your carry bike fitted to a T6.1? I just fitted mine and it wasn't the easiest task. I've had to mount it really far left on the van door.
Hi - no haven't got around to fitting anything yet. Suppose a multitude of things could be fitted to the rack as long as it's secure and weight compliant etc. The Fiamma box is quite flimsy & extortionate. My bike rack is fitted to a T6.1 and yes it wasn't easy to get on! Happy Days.

Hi - no haven't got around to fitting anything yet. Suppose a multitude of things could be fitted to the rack as long as it's secure and weight compliant etc. The Fiamma box is quite flimsy & extortionate. My bike rack is fitted to a T6.1 and yes it wasn't easy to get on! Happy Days.
I’m going to makeshift a snowboard rack for mine for next season, if global warming hasn’t killed Scottish snowsports by then.

Pig of a thing to fit, I’ve moved mine twice today in hope it doesn’t give me the fear of clipping a wheel off a sign or something.

Back