Exploria Kombi Beds

Seriously considering one of these. Does anyone that owns one have electric sliders and can you confirm the motor housings aren't an issue? @Exploria Ltd? Was asked above but couldn't see a reply. Looking at a size 5 leg

Hi about to order an exploria kombi bed - thinking leg size 1 as husband tall. Could you possibly let me know what you think of the mattress? Did you get standard one in vinyl? Did you add a mattress topper? Worried vinyl will be a bit hot/sweaty. Thanks very much
I have the vinyl mattress with mine, although I've not slept on it yet. Seems pretty good comfort wise to me when I gave it a quick test but SWMBO has allocated an ikea lycksele mattress for extra comfort.

Hi about to order an exploria kombi bed - thinking leg size 1 as husband tall. Could you possibly let me know what you think of the mattress? Did you get standard one in vinyl? Did you add a mattress topper? Worried vinyl will be a bit hot/sweaty. Thanks very much
Hi , Yes I have the vinyl covering

I have the vinyl mattress with mine, although I've not slept on it yet. Seems pretty good comfort wise to me when I gave it a quick test but SWMBO has allocated an ikea lycksele mattress for extra comfort.
Hi , Yes I have the vinyl covering on mine ,mattress is comfy enough as I like a firm mattress, adding a topper would certainly add a comfortable layer if required .
I use a down sleeping during the colder months and warmer months I have a thinner cover .I've not experienced sweating issues with it as I have a layer between myself and the vinyl.

I have the vinyl cover which is great for cleaning and using the mattress outside the van. I just put a double fitted sheet over the bed when we sleep on it, more comfortable and keeps the whole thing clean.

Hi everyone. I've just bought secondhand exploria bed I've took out my kombi nation platform because I don't need the back seats in my kombi all the time, I think I've got size 3 legs which fine for now but I'd like option of size 4 so I can use bed and seats together does anybody know exact length of size 4 got mate down pub said he could make copies of my my short legs only longer. Thanks Johnny.

20220212_112411.jpg

20220212_112836.jpg

20220212_131831.jpg

20220212_131831.jpg

I'm just about to take my size 4 out of the van, as both are up for sale.

I'll measure....think 66cm as measured in pic.

IMG_20220219_143626.jpg

IMG_20220219_143626.jpg

IMG_20220219_143655.jpg

Last edited:
Morning everyone, does anybody know off the top of their head if the exploria beds will fit in a SWB and LWB. Not sure if there is one for each model or if the lashings points are the same. Had a look at their website and think they fit both but it’s not 100% clear.

I think they do. Mine was in an swb, dude who bought it had an lwb. Lashing points were the same, he reckoned.

Back