Exchange my passenger captains seat for double bench-seat

Yonyc

Hello everyone,

I live in a big family (we are 9) and we have a T6 transporter.
The problem is that we were used to having a dual passenger seat, so we can use only one car.
But we recently changed car, and we have now a single co-pilot seat.
So, I'm looking for an exchange with a double front seat.

Thank you

Hello everyone,

The problem is that we were used to having a dual passenger seat, so we can use only one car.

Thank you

As above, a single is worth £800-1000 on the used market if its a Captain and in good condition, the double is £50-200.
Factor in whether the bases are included too

Hello everyone,

Thank you
I have a passenger double from my 2020 6.1 in my shed I don't need any more (have now fitted a single captains seat). Where in the country are you....?

Welcome to the forum!

The airbag may need changing. If it was supplied new with a single front seat, it may only be a single passenger airbag, and should be replaced with a double :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum!

The airbag may need changing. If it was supplied new with a single front seat, it may only be a single passenger airbag, and should be replaced with a double :thumbsup:
Thank you, I'll check that :)

Reactions: CAB
If the OP is in Belgium then assuming their vehicle is left hand drive, anyone in the UK with a spare double (me included) would not be able to help, as the seat is the wrong side, including seat belt clips.

If the OP is in Belgium then assuming their vehicle is left hand drive, anyone in the UK with a spare double (me included) would not be able to help, as the seat is the wrong side, including seat belt clips.
Yeah, thank you for this precision.
I forgot to say that in my first message.
Question: Is this forum uk only ?
If yes, do you know one for european drivers ?
Thank you

The forum is for everyone, it's just that the majority of us are from the UK.
I am not aware of a European specific forum.

Pete

Hi
did you find a seat? I have a 2019 T6 double seat that I would like to exchange for a single (left hand drive van) situated in south west France. A long drive from Belgium but you never know!

Back