Eu5 Or Eu6?

Dugdog74

T6 Pro
Hi. I’m just looking for my first T6 and I’ve found a nice one but with a Eu5 engine. As far as I’m aware this basically means at some point I won’t be able drive in to London etc. Well I’m not to bothered about that but I wondered if the was any other reasons I should be thinking of getting a Eu6 model instead.

ELEZ kicks in April 2019 for dental London.

Will be extended to outer ring roads 406/205 years later.

Then extended to m25 after that..... apparently.

Also other cities are looking to follow suit....

So if any other the above affects you you need a EU6 or pay a hefty daily fee, and yes it's 24/7 people. You have been warned.

FWIW, This is why we traded in our T5.1 for the T6 as spend most days in the city with work.

ELEZ kicks in April 2019 for dental London.

Will be extended to outer ring roads 406/205 years later.

Then extended to m25 after that..... apparently.

Also other cities are looking to follow suit....

So if any other the above affects you you need a EU6 or pay a hefty daily fee, and yes it's 24/7 people. You have been warned.

FWIW, This is why we traded in our T5.1 for the T6 as spend most days in the city with work.
Thanks for that. It’s food for thought. TBH if I do go into London it’s in my car so I might just go for the Eu5 as it seems a lot cheaper. Cheers.

Thanks for that. It’s food for thought. TBH if I do go into London it’s in my car so I might just go for the Eu5 as it seems a lot cheaper. Cheers.

Probably be a bit cheaper on fuel too without all the potential regens (use dependent)!

Plus no ad blue to worry about.

Although many who have owned both euro 5 and 6 say the euro 6 is smoother and nicer to drive, I dont find my euro 5 bad at all.

Of course there is the low emissions factor that will probably arrive in every major city but for now that wont effect me.

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Probably be a bit cheaper on fuel too without all the potential regens (use dependent)!

Plus no ad blue to worry about.

Although many who have owned both euro 5 and 6 say the euro 6 is smoother and nicer to drive, I dont find my euro 5 bad at all.

Of course there is the low emissions factor that will probably arrive in every major city but for now that wont effect me.
Let’s hope so as I’ve just bought it :D sooooooooo excited I think a little bit of wee came out :rofl::rofl:

Back