Eton T6 Speakers, Anyone Running With An Amp?

I suggest amping them you probably will find you will not want a sub.

Also a compromise on a sub can result in poor performance

I can supply the small Kenwood (adjustable gains and crossovers ) amp as a plug and play set up for £150.00

This is a four channel so can run rear speakers, or if you want you could run the door and tweeters separately but would require more wiring/Labour
Interested about a year too late as per normal, do you still supply this amp? I'm tempted for that and some rear speakers to match the etons in the front...

Interested about a year too late as per normal, do you still supply this amp? I'm tempted for that and some rear speakers to match the etons in the front...

Yes we still do a plug and play compact digital Kenwood amp that sits behind the dash.. big difference in sound

Then run a set of coax 2 ways, with crossover set to run smaller amount of bass

Yes we still do a plug and play compact digital Kenwood amp that sits behind the dash.. big difference in sound

Then run a set of coax 2 ways, with crossover set to run smaller amount of bass
Excellent! I'll take one of them please! :thumbsup:

I was thinking of running eton coaxials to match the fronts in some pods by the tailgate? Do you think that'll be a good setup or could you recommend something different?

Excellent! I'll take one of them please! :thumbsup:

I was thinking of running eton coaxials to match the fronts in some pods by the tailgate? Do you think that'll be a good setup or could you recommend something different?

Eton coaxial are expensive, over £220.00 plus grills, Hertz Cento ate quite a bit cheaper

Drop us a pm and we can go through the order etc

I can help here... I’m running the etons originally with the head unit alone. @Absolut5 send me over the JL 500 amp and a loom which I fitted yesterday! The speakers alone off of the head unit were good... but put that amp on those etons and they come alive!! Hope this helps

I changed the speakers to Eton plug and play, then added a small Kenwood amp, then replaced the amp with a better one and added a sub.

I have to say adding the speakers improved things a little but not sufficiently in my opinion for the money, same for the amp - seemed to make it a bit more shouty.
The Sub and better amp definitely made all the difference but at a cost.
I think if I wasn't prepared to spend what i did i would have been better replacing the head unit than just the speakers.

Back