Engine Swap From Diesel To Petrol

Darren webb

Hi has anyone swapped Diesel engine to petrol engine I’m looking to swap from 2.0 tdi to rs3 2.5 l in my t6 has any one done this.

Hi has anyone swapped Diesel engine to petrol engine I’m looking to swap from 2.0 tdi to rs3 2.5 l in my t6 has any one done this.

This is a monster Caddy. It was built and owned by the VW assist chap in my area.

Hi Darren i'm just starting putting in a 310 bhp volvo t5 petrol engine in mine
Martin, that T5 engine is a beast, I'm sure I won't be the only one interested in how you get on!
Is your van a front wheel drive or a 4motion, out of curiosity?
Darren, a RS3 engine in a T6 would also be interesting. And possibly a bit scary! :rofl:

Hi its just a front wheel drive as is volvo , i was going to put my old 330d Bmw engine and have rear wheel drive but this meant cutting to much into the bulkhead

Well it'll be one quick T6, I used to have a Volvo T5 and I also drove newer ones at work, seriously quick and smooth. Mine had to go when I realised that on a very good day I could only get 22mpg. And front tyres didn't seem to last very long either!

I'm trying to get the parts together to swap golR engine into a 6.1 2021.
If possible also 4x4
Datside developments wasn't interested

Back