electrical fault codes

Hi guys prepare yourselves for a long post but I appear to have an issue with my T6.
It’s got a battery draw on it that I know of which has caused the battery to go flat a few times after not being used for about a week. It recently had a brand new battery about 6 months ago which went flat the other day. As I’ve done before I jump started it as per usual with one to the positive terminal and one to earth in the engine bay as it has start/stop etc. The last time I did this it was fine however this time it was not. When I went to turn the ignition no lights come on so went to check the jump leads to find they were starting to melt so I quickly removed them. I removed the battery from the van and put on an overnight charge and re installed the following day, the van now starts everything is working etc but I now have some lighting issues.

Firstly I now have the light out symbol on the instrument panel
After checking all the lighting I’ve found the rear fog lights don’t work, when the light switch is pulled out no symbol appears on the dash and no rear fog lights illuminate

Secondly when the headlights are turned on the driver side dipped beam is on but passenger dipped does not work. When main beam is activated the passenger main beam comes on but driver side does not work

They are standard T6 headlight and rear light units

I’ve checked every fuse in the centre dash and multimetered them but have found no blown fuses

I ran VCDS last night and came up with the following codes ( see attached photos)

I’m now thinking it’s something relay related, if anyone has any ideas help would be really appreciated as it’s now not legally drivable with these dark mornings and evenings and once I get sorted I can get onto finding this battery drain the Van is a T6 150 highline manual if that helps

Cheers guys

E8FD1515-DA26-4107-A66D-8851068A46C6.jpeg

909D0953-6645-4F37-BC03-241E108D0DDF.jpeg

795C2ACC-7AF4-4EB7-9B54-043CF133C257.jpeg

I would guess
1 you have a towbar or something plugged into OBD socket
2 you have an aftermarket headunit
3 your headlight bulb has blown

Thanks for your reply
I don’t have a tow bar fitted so it’s not likely to be that and the only thing plugged into OBD socket is the computer when running VCDS

No it’s a standard VW head unit

I’m going to pull the bulbs out tonight and check them I do have some spare bulbs so I’ll fit them as well and try them Im wondering if the terminal 30 relay is at fault or another relay that sits under the battery

UPDATE

I pulled out the headlight bulbs and and replaced with some other bulbs and are still doing the same thing. I then removed the battery and tray underneath to get to all the fuses and relays and checked all of those but again found nothing physically or with the multimeter. Slowly running out of ideas but I’m going to check the rear lights to see if any have blown especially the fog light

Have you tried resetting the faults to see if they re appear ?
Low battery voltage can do weird things to these vans so could be a left over quirk of that ?

I get the quiescent current fault almost every time I scan the van. I have a RING RSCDC30 B2B unit which I have always assumed is the culprit for causing this. There are no noticeable issues from this and it's been like it for over four years now.

I’ve just checked the rear lights and all is fine there also. I've also reset the faults but they come back immediately I’ve just seen something about removing the battery and connecting the cables together to reset any modules I’m thinking that could be my next try.

I have a CTEK D250se installed which I believe has been the culprit to the battery drain in the first place but I’m unsure as to why it would be draining the starter battery in the first place

Back