Eibach comfort springs

Bronco

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I've noticed them on Fleabay at about £500. Has anybody fitted these and how good are they.? I had HR 40mm on my T5 which were ok but a little harsh. Wondered if these would be a good solution?

I've noticed them on Fleabay at about £500. Has anybody fitted these and how good are they.? I had HR 40mm on my T5 which were ok but a little harsh. Wondered if these would be a good solution?
I've has the eibachs fitted now for a couple of weeks now, I also had HR’s on my T5.1. Completely different. Much smoother, nowhere near as bone shaking. If that’s your budget (as was mine) I can recommend. I know there is A LOT of different options for big and small budgets but I’m really happy with these

Got a set of Eibach Comfort 2's on my 6.1 T32 Fourmotion . Huge improvement on standard springs giving a smooth comfortable ride coupled with much better handling and reduction of roll through corners. Highly recommended !

Got a set of Eibach Comfort 2's on my 6.1 T32 Fourmotion . Huge improvement on standard springs giving a smooth comfortable ride coupled with much better handling and reduction of roll through corners. Highly recommended !
Do you have a pic of the van before and after?

Boxerdog1, are the tyres Cross Cimates? and what size alloys and tyres are you riding on? Thanks

I had a set fitted by Chilli Jam Vans when they first came out . I remember as soon as I drove out the car park I could feel the improvement.

Got them on mine, one week in and no regrets! Was worried as it’s a work van but so far it’s been fine

Got a set on mine the ride is hard and bouncy fitted by my neighbour ! Double checked fitment still the same . Looks good though

IMG_3958.jpeg

Back