EGR valve/cooler part numbers

Yours is different to mine with it been an early eu6 had a sensor on egr replaced adblue sensor recalibrated and a full service and an egr pipe replaced just took it for a 60 mile blast EML light on within 30 miles then on the way back adblue countdown light came on then cleared itself after a couple of miles I've had the thing 3 weeks and I'm sick of it most expensive thing I've ever bought us wish I'd kept my dog rough t5

Yours is different to mine with it been an early eu6 had a sensor on egr replaced adblue sensor recalibrated and a full service and an egr pipe replaced just took it for a 60 mile blast EML light on within 30 miles then on the way back adblue countdown light came on then cleared itself after a couple of miles I've had the thing 3 weeks and I'm sick of it most expensive thing I've ever bought us wish I'd kept my dog rough t5
Thats in side mine crap design not worth cleaning for what they cost new would be a nightmare I bet would damage quite easy

F41D50C5-9A5A-4B38-A739-F4FAA54D4EAA.jpeg

4ED1CCC9-0C46-46A2-A292-2A454EB1F0CE.jpeg

I'm just trying to get a price on mine need a 04L131512CF and hopefully will be a job I can do myself as I reckon the parts gonna be £500 just spent £650 on the other work and £480 on tyres on a positive note my soot levels down to 9grams after the run so at least the dpf side of things is working

I'm just trying to get a price on mine need a 04L131512CF and hopefully will be a job I can do myself as I reckon the parts gonna be £500 just spent £650 on the other work and £480 on tyres on a positive note my soot levels down to 9grams after the run so at least the dpf side of things is working

My original was made by valeo so I just found another valeo unit saved me nearly 300 of the price of vw one and it’s identical just check them flexi pipes mine looked like it has been leaking a little bit so replaced that as well

My original was made by valeo so I just found another valeo unit saved me nearly 300 of the price of vw one and it’s identical just check them flexi pipes mine looked like it has been leaking a little bit so replaced that as well
My van has only got 30k on it as well got rear brakes to do oil cooler is leaking and power steering pump I didn’t expect this with a transporter

I know your pain mate stick with it hopefully we can end up with good reliable vans mine drives ace the setup is perfect for our needs just these annoying quirks like egr' s anything to keep Greta thunberg happy

Did you manage to find replacement parts ? I have been looking for weeks for aftermarket parts but nowhere has them available... except main dealer

I got one off a mate with a garage they were available on auto doc also I got a pierburg one which is what VW fit I believe be aware non VW supplied don't come with a cooler if I could buy again I'd of gone with main dealer

Back