EGR valve/cooler part numbers

Hi guys,
Is there a specific resource I’m missing that offers a parts catalogue?

im looking to replace my Egr valve/cooler and want to find the part numbers for the flexi pipes and relevant gaskets, as well as any nuts/bolts I’ll need to replace in the process.

can anyone direct me please?

cheers!

hi loz thanks for that! I’ve tried accessing this site but it seems physically impossible to navigate (buttons on the site don’tdo anything!) any tips?

presume the link above is for my vehicle but wanted to confirm what alternatives there may be as it seems the part links to a t5.1 (date I say the same engineas my 66 plate 102!)

hi loz thanks for that! I’ve tried accessing this site but it seems physically impossible to navigate (buttons on the site don’tdo anything!) any tips?

presume the link above is for my vehicle but wanted to confirm what alternatives there may be as it seems the part links to a t5.1 (date I say the same engineas my 66 plate 102!)

engine code is CXGB

Evening guys I'm going to sort a replacement egr for my 16 plate 102 I've seen the valeo units at euro carparts any recommendations for anywhere else or should I go genuine parts .?

I got my complete egr valve from TPS via a garage friend, they don't deal with public around here. I paid £550 haven't swapped it yet as the van is behaving its self.
I use Millers in every tank full. So far so good.

Evening guys I'm going to sort a replacement egr for my 16 plate 102 I've seen the valeo units at euro carparts any recommendations for anywhere else or should I go genuine parts .?
I got mine of Amazon’s 236 valeo one it’s identical to my original on my 16 plate the only difference the vw and VAG been removed of it but apart from that it’s exactly the same

Dose any one know what the black vacuum leaver dose on the Egr new one moves easy mines hardly moves

On most egr the vacuum opens the flap on the cooler. As the main flap is motor driven. Eurocarparts also get genuine parts. They are sometimes in a blank cardboard box and other times in a genuine box with their label on it. Also I've noticed they do get some parts from tps.

On most egr the vacuum opens the flap on the cooler. As the main flap is motor driven. Eurocarparts also get genuine parts. They are sometimes in a blank cardboard box and other times in a genuine box with their label on it. Also I've noticed they do get some parts from tps.
I did try tps but it was 400 plus vat

Yeah they are expensive, on the euro6 they are on the side and are slightly different shape . Problem with the egrs there are a few different ones for t6s.

Most VW egrs are round the back. Meaning the dpf or cat have to come off the get to them. Not a nice job. I haven't done a t5 or t6 egr yet. The euro 6 one looks really easy to change. So I'm happy about that.

Swaped Egr not bad job this is them side by side got it of Amazon 230 it’s identical to the original vw one the actuator has seized going to split it and have a look in side

53EFC52E-8D47-42DC-BAEA-E61613DAAA17.jpeg

A8ABDB4C-2F43-4725-84DC-56A466B8E99C.jpeg

When I went on to vcds I could only find
IDE00785-Adaptation of EGR vacuum regulator solenoid valve to re adapted in to van so I cleared faults and did the above and then a test should they be an option to adapt the whole Valve if that makes sense

Back