ECU locations in cabin

RayC

Tyre testing and development
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi guys

is there an ECU in the cab area that has powertrain Can Hi and Lo somewhere easy, I can use ABS modulator but its a pain to get to

Thanks

Ray

Plenty of convenience can bus but power train is a bit harder to come by
I have wiring diagrams for stuff but not as fit drawings so it hard to tell where they actually run.
I will do a bit of digging for you

What are you trying to do I'm intrigued ??

thanks I'm trying to connect to can bus to read wheel speeds and engine RPM plus steer angle comfort can is not suitable as not all info is there and lower baud rate

Air bag control unit is on the power train can bus..

I think we have the bones of quiz for Bala II , someone name a module and others guess which can bus its on :) :rolleyes:

Hi guys my 2017 t6 highline is showing fault 01321 no comunication with air bag module, and won't clear with my delphi diagnostics any ideas where the unit is please ? need to check wiring or fuses related cheers Jon

what airbags has the van got?

steering wheel and passenger dash . . . should be a defo

the there is seat airbags . . .?

Hi Del , Thanks for reply no Seat airbags , Well Don't see any airbag emblems on seats it is a factory kombi , cheers

Thanks Del looks like its under the rubber matt, infrontbof handbrake then , I've checked the 2 10amp fuses for airbags in fusebox lower dash , is there any other fuses I need to check , not checked other fuse boxes , cheers

Back