Eberspacher Installer Kent?

Diesel9a1

T6 Pro
Any installers in Kent?

Eberspacher D2 with remote start and internal can manual control required. Also with silencer. Not sure about internal or external installation. Noise is the deciding factor here.

No auxiliary battery or electrics done as yet, note sound deadening, insulation and ply+carpet lining.
Not getting any response from Vanworx or Custom Vans - but both will probably have several month waiting list.

Any advice or recommendations please.

TIA.

Found an Eber installer SEAuto Electrical in Maidstone. They said that Eber had issues with the Easystart Phone app. Is this correct anybody?

Going to contact a Webasto installer just down the road from me and see what they have to offer.

Found an Eber installer SEAuto Electrical in Maidstone. They said that Eber had issues with the Easystart Phone app. Is this correct anybody?

Going to contact a Webasto installer just down the road from me and see what they have to offer.
Just out of interest, I’m in a similar situation to you, on the road to doing my own conversion, just finished the 12v electric install. Now looking at diesel heaters to sling underneath. Who did you go with in the end and what make webby or ebby ? I’m in Sevenoaks so also in Kent. Did you go with the Maidstone dealer?

Would be grateful for some feedback - good or bad?

Hi Simmo,
I had a Webasto fitted by Ian from Subzero. Great work, sensible approach to the install, did a very good job.

Hi Simmo,
I had a Webasto fitted by Ian from Subzero. Great work, sensible approach to the install, did a very good job.
Where are they based and if you don't mind how much did they charge for supply and fit. Thanks for the heads up.

Back