Dynamic road sign display fault

SteH

T6 Pro
Has anyone had this fault on their van and it’s only 4 months old. Apparently no fix yet and Vw said it’s possibly linked to the SOS fault

D0BA75C1-70AA-488B-9F4A-F8CE197D86F2.jpeg

I’ve had it since Autoglass replaced my screen & couldn’t recalibrate the camera that does this.
VW can’t recalibrate either & blame the refitting of the camera/windscreen bracket that Autoglass have fitted.
Autoglass have blamed the lowered suspension, different wheels/tyres & everything they can to get out of sorting it.
Anyway you are not alone :rolleyes:

Vw dealer tried to say it’s because of the wheels and it’s been lowered on mine, unfortunately they fitted them during its PDI . Been told it’s a software fault now and it’s in development.

Mine has been booked in for several days in a couple of weeks time WRT screen replacement (again), suspension, & a few other issues, with a courtesy vehicle.
I will update if they find the cause & solve it.
In my case I suspect Autoglass have screwed it up either mechanically/electrically, or via software as it worked perfectly up to the point of them changing the screen.

Last edited:
Mine started to miss read 30mph when it was a 40mph zone then it just stopped working altogether. I notified VW commercial customer services and to be fair they were spot on. They can’t even delete out of the current set up. They’re going to give me a call again Thursday

Mine has been booked in for several days in a couple of weeks time WRT screen replacement (again), suspension, & a few other issues, with a courtesy vehicle.
I will update if they find the cause & solve it.
In my case I suspect Autoglass have screwed it up either mechanically/electrically, or via software as it worked perfectly up to the point of them changing the screen.
Did you manage to get it sorted

Did you manage to get it sorted
Yes & no.
Screen replaced, camera is now giving the diagnostics actual output readings (which it didn’t before) but local VW/CV dealers ADAS mirror too low for a transporter/crafter calibration. They are mainly a VW car franchise.

So they are arranging a booking at another in group that is to actually calibrate it :rolleyes:

Spoke to my Vw van centre on Thursday, still no update yet. Shocking
I think it will likely be months not weeks for any SW updates, due to CV19 working practices in Gemany, & VW focusing on EV development over ICE SW issues.

I think it will likely be months not weeks for any SW updates, due to CV19 working practices in Gemany, & VW focusing on EV development over ICE SW issues.
Hi pal any resolve with this, I’m still no closer

@SteH
Hull VW CV have just spent 2hrs with it on the diagnostics.

Result-exactly the same readings/problems
So they are sending it all over to Tech dept.

They have no idea whether it’s hardware or SW related.

More waiting sadly….

@SteH

More waiting sadly….
Think it’s going to be a while before this is resolved

@SteH

More waiting sadly….
Had mine sorted pal on Tuesday, there’s a new software update that’s fixed it

@SteH Thanks that’s good to know & great to hear.
I have a feeling mine will still require a new unit which I believe they have in stock next week when mine goes in again.

@SteH Just wondered what build year your van is? Mines a 20’

Still having issues with mine BTW. The camera unit seems to be at fault on mine but none available in UK or Germany & there is a specific part no suffix for each build year. Newer build year parts are available

Back