Dynamic Chassis Control? Yes please

Crazymind

VIP Member
T6 Guru
My gen six came with DCC off the factory and as second hand buy it was nice to have. However reading about it and people experiencing it I really thought it was just a gimmick.
Finally the last 3 days I had the chance to properly test it. Winding roads, motorway, fully loaded and empty.
My previous Velle had upgraded Koni active suspension, fantastic upgrade. Great comfort and body control.
In comfort mode with 6 people and luggage on board life on the motorway is nice and easy going. Drive on a twisty road and it feels wobbly and unsettled.
I decided to test sport mode in this conditions and suddenly it’s not wobbly nor unsettled anymore and quite flat when cornering. Dumpers are firmer but comfort is not compromised. Moved the DSG ago sport mode and up and down Hill gears do not change randomly anymore.
I find hilarious the best use for sport mode and dsg sport mode is when fully loaded :)
Maybe this was the intended way to use dcc…
Next round is myself driving on a twisty road. Drive like you stole it and it corners with more confidence than comfort mode.

You're right about DSG Sport Mode. I use it most of all when towing.

Back