DSG Remap

kartingmad

Hi, what’s people’s opinion on a DSG remap? Is it worth doing and if so, who is around the Northamptonshire/oxfordshire area that would do it? The van has already had a superchips engine remap to 190ps from the original 150ps, which was well worth doing. TIA Ash.

Hi, what’s people’s opinion on a DSG remap? Is it worth doing and if so, who is around the Northamptonshire/oxfordshire area that would do it? The van has already had a superchips engine remap to 190ps from the original 150ps, which was well worth doing. TIA Ash.
My 204 dsg seems to work well and I would not change that aspect. The stop start is dimwited and I would definitely change that!

Imho one of the best van mods, would do it again instantly if I had to change the van. Been on TVS DSG map over 1.5 years now.

Imho one of the best van mods, would do it again instantly if I had to change the van. Been on TVS DSG map over 1.5 years now.

Where are TVS based?

Where are TVS based?
Somewhere Netherlands I think :laugh:

But they have dealer network, I think @BognorMotors is popular among forum members but there are many in UK

1684086451189.png

It’s a great upgrade and even more so with a mapped van.

It will totally transform how your van drives.

We offer it as a drive in- drive out service.

Back